Jokes about ScotsIs it truth that the Scots are skinflints? These jokes say YES!
The son of a Scottish family turns 18 and comes of age. The father gives him an appropriate speech:
- From today you are adult, you become a man, and you will share family joys and sorrows with all of us.
- Father, I'm ready to take my responsibilities.
- So, the first thing you have to do son is pay the last installment for your baby carriage.
A Scot bought his son new shoes and gives him some advice:
A little Scot says to his father:
One Scot enters the bus with a very large and heavy sack. The driver approaches him and says:
- At first it was beautiful. He told me that he is from Glasgow and that he lives in Edinburgh. I moved in with him and we started living together. We paid half the rent and the bills. After 2 years I discovered that the apartment belonged to him.
- How does the recipe for the Scottish cake start?
- What does a Scot do when he is cold?
A Scot comes to the registry office and wants to change the name of his wife. The clerk looks at him with some suspicion:
A family from Scotland could not finish their food in a restaurant. A father feeling embarrassed says to the waiter:
- When Scots sell the land?
- Why do the Scots rarely buy the refrigerator?
A Scot is about to rent an apartment by the sea. The owner of the apartment tells him:
City of Edinburgh, Scotland. Two friends share a beer:
A Scot enters in a bus and asks the driver:
Two Scots, a father and his son, go to America.
- Why do Scots watch porn films from the end to the beginning?
A Scot came back from work earlier than usual and saw a plumber's car in the front of his house.
While a Scot is pissing, a pound falls into the toilet. Desperately, he looks at the pound and asks himself
whether a pound is worth getting his hands dirty. After thinking for a while, he takes 10 pounds out of his pocket
and throws them into the toilet.