Short jokesCollection of short and one-liner jokes, easy to remember.
- It was easy for Dostoevsky to write the Idiot in those days. Today it would be more like a population census.
Irish quiz question: Will I drink today?
- If you give a person a plane ticket, he will fly one day. If you push a person out of the plane while it is in flight, the person will fly to the end of his life.
- What is the name of the device for dilating the pupils?
- I went to the ophthalmologist yesterday. He made me try on various glasses for over an hour and in the end he threw me out of his studio, telling me to learn to read.
The daughter asks her mother:
Two tanned muscular men have a conversation:
- What is claustrophobia?
- Why do hunting dogs have their ears down?
- All is a shitting, except the pissing, but the pissing becomes a shitting if you piss against the wind.
- Why didn't the sailors play cards?
- Why dwarfs laugh while they play the soccer?
- What is the difference between the tires Good Year and 365 used condoms?
- What Bill Gates' wife says him when they make love?
A group of spermatozoa march. Unexpectedly, the spermatozoon guides stops:
- Who has invented the love?
Two prostitutes, after Christmas holidays:
Good: Your wife is pregnant.
Good: Your wife doesn't talk to you.
Good: Your son is growing up.
Good: You are explaining to your daughter about birds and bees.
Good: Your son has a serious relationship.
Good: Your daughter has a good job.
Good: Your son studies a lot in his room.